My name is Anna and I have a passion for practicing and teaching Yoga. I came to Yoga about 18 years ago and fell in love with the practice, always dreaming one day I would leave my office job and pursue a dream of becoming a yoga teacher.
4 years ago suffering from exhaustion after working a busy job that I had fallen out of love with, and juggling this, with my young family who I missed being apart from, I knew something had to change. I was out of balance and unwell.
I started to practice yoga more regularly out of necessity more than anything. It helped to destress and feel calm. When I got onto my mat I felt like I could breath again and get a glimpse of the real me. The more I practiced the more this feeling followed me off the mat.
4 years ago I took the plunge left my job and started training with YogaLondon obtaining my 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga Teacher Qualification. I have been teaching privately and group classes ever since and haven’t looked back.
Through yoga my body is stronger, more flexible and ache free. My mind is happier and more at peace. It has given me the ability to slow down and just be. Yoga has changed me for the better.
I am now passionate about spreading some of the joy of this amazing practice to others. The only way to experience it is to give it a go.
Other Yoga Qualifications:
- Yoga for Anxiety Workshop: The Minded Institute (2020)
- Pranayama Intensive Course: Lasater Yoga (2020)
- Pilates Mat Teacher Training Course: Emma Newham Fitness (2020)
- Yin Yoga Intensive Course: Yoga London (2019)
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga: Yoga Campus (2019)
- Rest and Renew Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Judith Hanson Lasater: Yoga Campus (2018)
- Yoga for Sports Training: Yoga London (2018)
- 500-Hour Anatomy Module: Yoga London (2018)
I am also an accredited Life Coach with the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and a certified Nutrition Counsellor with the University of Columbia, New York. I believe in holistic approach to well being and helping people to realise their potential through all aspects of their lives.